Microsoft .NET Framework error on runnig Rust

I have 32-bit windows 7 and i tried to launch rust, but an error occurred. It,s about Microsoft .NET Framework and i don’t think it is caused of memory or similar things.
BTW, i put the image and error details:

error image:

http://sm.uploads.im/JVnKd.png

error details:

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File not found.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction.Shell(String PathName, AppWinStyle Style, Boolean Wait, Int32 Timeout)
   at PlayRust_Client.Form1.Timer3_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
PlayRust_Client
    Assembly Version: 1.0.5.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.5.0
    CodeBase: file:///F:/rust/Rust.Experimental.Dev82.x64.PlayRust.ir/PlayRust_Client.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 12.0.51209.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

What can I do to fix this error??

Do you have TeamViewer installed?

And have you done your Windows Updates since this started happening? Or since the last time Rust worked (if it ever did)?

Are there any other warnings/errors flagged in the application section of event viewer after you’ve tried to launch the game? If so, could you list these too please?

Start > Run > Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application.

1- No.
2- The game never worked, and about windows updates, no i haven’t.

Nothing!

Make sure you have .NET Framework 4.5.2 installed. If you don’t, install it.

If you do, go into Control Panel > Programs and Features (or the equivalent, if your Windows isn’t in English), find .NET Framework 4.5.2 and Repair it.

Also, do your Windows Updates for all of the Critical items. Not Optional, just the critical ones selected by default.

I don’t think its anything to do with .Net not being installed, or indeed anything to do with .Net. The error is “File Not Found”, coming from a Visual Basic method that tries to launch another process - its cant find the .exe file. Therefore, I would suggest to use Steam to check/repair the install.

This ^

The problem doesn’t seem to be related to .NET itself but to the game installation or perhaps the shortcut used to call it. Did you try running it from steam directly? Did you repair? Did you reinstall?

One step at a time, kids.

///F:/rust/Rust.Experimental.Dev82.x64.PlayRust.ir/PlayRust_Client.exe

Are you running the game from Steam?

Oh, lol. Good catch. I didn’t notice that. I thought it was odd that nobody ever seems to have this kind of error, should’ve read closer. Two seconds in google for that folder name is all that’s necessary.

soheiltrainer, why did you think you’d get tech support for using a pirated copy of Rust? :v:

Dude asking for help with a pirated copy is not a wise move. U have basically stolen from the devs then asked them to help you! Why would anyone help someone steal from them?

forget about it, I just wanted to use it for test purposes. I uninstalled all the files :buckteeth: , Going to try with steam. :wink:

… And the dumbass of the year award goes to…