Migrating from Linux to Windows Server 2012

Hello Facepunch,

We’ve for the past 2 days attempted to migrate from Linux to Windows Server 2012. Forums, TeamSpeak, and most servers are running smoothly. However, our DarkRP server is simply refusing to work. It’ll launch up, then you can join it, it’ll then start lagging and eventually crash. We tried removing addons, workshop files, and we tried changing to Sandbox on the same server, however… Nothing is solving the issue. We’re using TCAdmin to administrate our game servers, so we tried running it outside of TCAdmin, it took a bit longer for the crash to appear, but eventually it still did. We’re really stuck on this point, and we wish to find someone who has accomplished something similiar succesfully. But all in all, we’re just looking for some good advise, because we’re on the verge of giving up at the moment.

When we migrated, we copied all the server files from Linux and backed them up, we then proceeded to install Windows Server 2012. We installed TCAdmin on it, and installed a fresh Garry’s Mod server through it, we then extracted all the files from the Linux server over on the new one, without overwriting any files.

I’m thinking it might be something to do with LUA files automatically running on both Sandbox and on DarkRP, but to be honest, I haven’t got a clue. I don’t see why that would crash it when it worked on Linux before. We were specifically running CentOS 6.5. Now we’re specifically on Windows Server 2012 R2.

Thank you in advance for any help you may come up with.

Hmm… seems weird, I hope someone can help you.

(User was banned for this post ("Pointless Post" - Blazyd))

Does a stock Darkrp fresh from the github work?