Minesweeper: Source

Whaaat?
So, I missed the bus to school today and decided to get creative in GMod instead. Popped a few magical caffeine pills and an energy drink on top of that. The result? Minesweeper: Source. Well, actually, it’s just a basic client-side vgui-based minesweeper…

how i use?!?!
To start, download the .lua file. Then copy it into your garrysmod/lua directory (usually C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/<accountname>/garrysmod/garrysmod/lua). Afterwards simply write lua_openscript_cl “schemer_minesweeper.lua” and then sch_ms_play into your console. Also, here’s a tutorial on Minesweeper.

Command list.
Here’s the console command list.

** sch_ms_play* - creates a minesweeper board to play on.
** sch_ms_remove* - removes the minesweeper board.
** sch_ms_setnumcells* - sets new amount of cells (default: 9; min: 6; max: 50).
** sch_ms_setcellsize* - sets new cell size (default: 30; min: 15; max: 45).
** sch_ms_setnummines* - sets new amount of mines (default: 9; min: 6; max: 50).

PS: the code for it is an complete abomination. Just a warning.:smile:
Anyway. On my first try after completely finished coding the minigame, I got this score:
[SchemeMS] Score: 24.3 (open cells: 29; closed cells: 43; total cells: 81 mines: 9)

I dont understand why people aren’t giving him more clocks.

Internet explorer? Have you tried chrome? It’s pretty awesome bro.

But yeah, I don’t know why everyone’s giving him shit. I think I remember this being done before, but still. Check it out for yourselves before you give him shit, it may be awesome.

no silly, we’re giving him clocks because he missed the bus to school today

FFFFFFFFFFF

I’m not quick enough on my feet to pick up at extremely subtle humour like that.

But yeah, seems like wherever I go, boxes follow.

I expected a lot of dumb ratings and instead got clocks. What else could you expect from Facepunch when releasing something silly like this, eh? :v:

Also that was from school, I would never use Internet Extroller willfully :3

but you say you miss bus

to lazy to write in caption with paint and uplaod somewhere

I missed the bus and decided to stay home
But I was at school.

Also, my clock thing was just a joke, I don’t know if that’s why other people gave him clocks, that’s why I did though

Stop derailing.

A unknown square should never have a blank next to it.