Mingebag Killer Swep

BEFORE COMMENTING PLEASE REALIZE THIS IS MY FIRST SWEP
ALSO YOU NEED DOD:S TO USE THIS

Hello, this is my Mingebag Killer Swep.
This gun shoots like 100 rounds in like 2 seconds, so it’s pretty sweet.
I don’t know how to describe it more so…yeah.
Btw, the youtube video is coming soon (uploading now), screen shots are coming soon as well.

Here is the download link btw:

EDIT:
Screenshots:

#1:

#2:

#3:

#4:

Pics or no clicks

theres your pics, now give me some clicks.

You should adjust the weapon’s FOV to a more viewable distance

Shouldn’t post your first SWEP on FP

It’s pretty amazing I’ll add it to all of my gamemodes thanks.

Thanks for the sarcasm.

Sorry for bump but I uploaded the utube video.

There’s another Mingebag Killer Gun for the pile.

Whats so bad about that?

These are always fun, for the first 5 minutes, and there are WAY too many of these sweps around.
I think it’d be better for you to upload it but NOT make a thread seeing as these are five second sweps and just don’t need really much information.
If it says Mingebag Killer Swep as title, we know its a five second one. Unless it’s made by one of them pro lua coders (RabidToaster, Sakarias… etc etc)
But this is easy isn’t it? Try like a Shield or something, something a bit less mingy…

http://d2k5.com/sa_emots/emot-siren.gif

Note: This needs DOD:S, write that in the download or thread**

http://d2k5.com/sa_emots/emot-siren.gif

343N this was not a five second swep for me it was like 2 days due to the problems I had because I’m someone who just started coding and I will take your advice and add that.

Well, I was being sarcastic for the Fives second swep, by that I mean “very quickly made” But with out the problems if they have coded before, then it would be quick.
BTW, use source recorder on your video’s, never lags, even if computer lags. Tutorial :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4MK_XJeNqA Note: This works on all Source Games

I might do that, thanks!

Do not, I repeat, do not under any circumstances upload your first mod. No matter how awesome you think it is.

Wow, another 5-second/over 9000 bullets per second SWEP. 1000 are not enough, we need more of them! MORE!!

It doesn’t matter how long it took to make the SWEP, it’s still considered a 5 second SWEP due to the amount of work that was actually done to the code (whether or not you messed it up 20 times).

Give some fucking constructive criticism, don’t be a dick.

Perhaps stop cussing and take what was written as a hint.

We have enough of these sweps that shoot normal bullets with a overpowered damage and high fire rate. I think you should try and work on something unique, like a gun that shoots melons that burst on impact to release a Breen with a stunstick to beat up everyone.

[lua]if(SERVER)then
AddCSLuaFile(“shared.lua”)
end
SWEP.PrintName = “COOL WEPON”;
SWEP.ViewModel = “models/weapons/v_rif_ak47.mdl”;
SWEP.WorldModel = “models/weapons/w_rif_ak47.mdl”;
SWEP.Primary.Delay = 0.001;
SWEP.Primary.Damage = 10000000000;
SWEP.Primary.ClipSize = 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000;[/lua]
:sigh: