Mingebag Killer Swep

There’s nothing to construct on, it’s just the basic code with some minor changes.

Do want!

Well, its possible to have a detection for when there’s the impact of the melon than all we would have to do is the coding for breen to whip out his whoopin’ stick and beat people.

2 tips.

1. Never post your first SWEP
  2. Never post a 5 second SWEP

I just can give you tips for the future:

1. LEARN Lua
  2. DO NOT (!) COPY AND PAST OR USE SWEP GENS!(or both)
  3. Listen to other people which want to help you.
  4. Learn here:
    VERY IMPORTANT!!! Lua for beginners, maybe useful everytime (German turtorial and site, translated to english)
    GMod Lua functions
    GMod Lua hooks
    A lot of sites, take a look!
    Maybe some useful content, just for bloody beginners like you
    Lua.org

I can give you some tips for the future:

DONT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE
There.

He was just giving constructive criticism and you took it and shoved it down his throat.
Way to go dumbass.

First of all, it’s 1 tip.
Second of all, it’s facepunch.
Third of all, we are trying to help you, now stop being a dumbass and read those tutorials, or stop.

Why the fuck am I an asshole, if I would help you?
If you are too silly for Lua, stop “coding” or whatever you’re doing.

Ill stop coding if you get your penis…i mean vagina removed.

Guys this is a troll just leave him be.

omfg guize y r u bein so men 2 him, he meak gun dat r rly gud can shot fast.

Mingebag Killer made By Mingebag, uhmm… Well anyway we all gotta start by somewhere in Lua Coding, Keep it up, and you’ll become good, or not…

look at his username, obvious troll, probably 10 years old

Your mom has a vagina, that’s fact!(hopefully) But I… I got an penis. I do not want to tell you more, or you get horny.

DO NOT WRITE UNDER THIS LINE:

This is the most worst LUA i have ever seen the video just makes it worse your pc is shit. and by the looks at the video all the errors and purple box’s you cant even put it in addons FAIL… god dam MiniMinger

Hey guise i made a gun that shoots a billion bullets rate me paint. I spent a whole 15 minutes working on it. you use it if your bad and you cant kill people normally.