Mirrors edge type textures?

Title pretty much says it all. I’m looking for furturistic, clean, type of textures. Mainly glass and walls. If anyone knows of any custom texture packs with these sorts in them it would be a great help!

The colour of the walls and windows are what I’m looking for.

user was banned for this post

reason: post without reference.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Rule #9 / Rule #15 / Rule #17 / Rule #18 / Alt of permabanned user" - Terrenteller))

You can make the carpet pretty easy by the looks of it.

Orange canvas + slight noise.

Walls look like every other painted white wall texture.

Hold on, I have UT3 with the editor, maybe I could load and export some of the materials… I havn’t tried it before.

nope, returned a “file saved with newer version” error. Maybe messing with the upk files in notepad++ will yield some results.

Trying to hex edit the header to match one of UT3’s crashed the editor, maybe if I edit a little less…

My hex edit works, it opens up. Now let me see what I can do about all the textures…

never mind, it seems only /tdgame/cookedPC/materials/M_buildings would open up as two materials, both of which were generic

All I’m reallly looking for is that whiteish texture and the glass would be really nice to. All the textures in source seem to have that old ragedy look and I don’t want that. I’m coming back on Wednesday so I guess if no one’s found any yet I’ll have to make them myself.