Misaligned model [Resolved]

I’ve been trying to compile an MP7A1 model for Half-life 2 but everytime I try to do so, it does this:

What do?
BTW, I know there are missing textures and I know how to fix it… It’s the model thats uncooperative.

EDIT: Thanks people!

first it may just be me but it looks way too overscaled and second have you tried rotating it in the modelling program?

Um, that’s the size of an actual MP7.

Also, yes, I used the smg1 model align it properly in the program, but everytime I do so it ends up misaligned (sometimes on its size, sometimes pointing upwards, but never right).

when you decompile the original model make sure to tick do not fix rotations on animations

No, that’s not the size of an MP7. The MP7 is actually a lot smaller than what your model portrays, even with the stock extended - your model makes it look more like it’s the size of a rifle. You might want to consider scaling it down just a bit.

As for why the model is rotated like that, post your .qc and let us take a look at it.

I tried that just now, it gave me the same result.

Hm, I thought it looked big mainly because of the rotation and the extended mag. In fact when I align it on XSI 6.0 its pretty much the same size as the smg1 model.

You need to add “snap rotate -90” to each one of your sequence lines, before the fps. It should look something like this:

$sequence idle "idle" loop ACT_VM_IDLE 1 snap rotate -90 fps 30.00
$sequence attack1 "attack1" ACT_RANGE_ATTACK_SMG1 1 snap rotate -90 fps 20.00 {
{ event AE_NPC_MUZZLEFLASH 0 "SMG1 MUZZLE" }
{ event 3002 0 }
{ event 6001 0 "0" }
}

$sequence attackoffcenter "attackoffcenter" snap rotate -90 fps 20.00 {
{ event AE_NPC_MUZZLEFLASH 0 "SMG1 MUZZLE" }
{ event 3002 0 "lefthand" }
{ event 6001 0 "0" }
}

Well, I tried both at the same time and it finally worked. Thanks guys :D!