Mismatch: entities\base_gmodentity\cl_init.lua

Whenever i join a Sass server from the lobby it kickes me automaticly with this error:
Mismatch: entities\base_gmodentity\cl_init.lua
Anyone have anything on this?

Bump for not being solved yet.

Hey, I had the same problems. I know how to fix this!

[editline]06:26PM[/editline]

C:\ProgramFiles\Steam\steamapps\sycokitty\garrysmod\garrysmod\gamemodes\sandbox\entities\entites\base_gmodentity
delete the file inside of base_gmodentity that is name cl_init.lua
also, if you have dismemberment mod, delete it from everywhere in your gmod folders.

~Sycokitty~
P.S. I take all the credit of this fix! Spread the word!
Copywrite 2009-2010 Carter Foundation

Please tell me you’re kidding with that.

You cannot take copyright for a Fix on Gmod, as you’re using some elses files to do so, therefore you’re suable, so I’m calling my lawyer.

http://d2k5.com/sa_emots/emot-v.gif

lol

Also fail at spelling copyright, therefore it is not valid.

You are the dumbest person I have ever seen. You can only POSSIBLY copyright something if you MAKE it not find it. And besides that does not fix the shezam, there is a whole bag of errors like that mismatch but that just fixes one of the hundreds. I can’t believe you XD

Ahahahahahaha

SO know one knows how to fix this stupid fucken error cuz i don’t give a fuck about copyright you shouldnt be a turd say AH YOU CANT DO THAT when the sass server is just fucking not giving information on how to fix this because all of you are just laughing and shitposting PLEASE just tell us how to fix this fucken problem. dont be like “AHAHAHAHH” or “You are the dumbest person I have ever seen. You can only POSSIBLY copyright something if you MAKE it not find it. And besides that does not fix the shezam, there is a whole bag of errors like that mismatch but that just fixes one of the hundreds. I can’t believe you XD”
holy fuck please just stop and tell us how to fix this holy shit is it that big of a problem when i haved to search for this shit for 30 minutes finding a bunch of idiots shit posting.

Nope and you dont have to have a wall of text complaining about people laughing and insulting the fail copyright…
It also doesn’t mean you have to bump a thread from july