Miss legacy

Just little stuff like this that I had experienced I miss haha :frowning:

Still havn’t got into the new rust, not even close like legacy, so just watching old videos of Rust and youtubers old rust videos brings back fun memories :smiley:
Until this game isn’t garbage (in my opinion) I’m stuck on csgo as my only game to really play a lot of

There’s nothing in that video that isn’t also in main rust. Lame video is lame.

#dramaqueens

Not my fault you called main branch garbage, if you didn’t want negativity maybe you should have phrased your “fun” memories a little more positively.

Lame video is still lame.

you just complain about him being negative. yet in your first post you say current rust is garbage. hmm?

i would suggest that if you don’t want people to voice their opinions of your video, you shouldn’t post it on a forum. just my 2 cents;)

Yeah, that’s kind of how a public forum works…

Nostalgic - a bittersweet longing for things or situations of the past…

People often cling to a false and overly-romanticized version of the past because it reassures them through the chaotic and difficult times of the present. Good memories are cherished and remain, while bad memories are forgotten and fade, and one is left with a rose-tinted view of the past.

Get over it. New Rust kicks Legacy’s arse!

nope new rust sucks donkey balls.

“People often cling to a false and overly-romanticized version of the past because it reassures them through the chaotic and difficult times of the present. Good memories are cherished and remain, while bad memories are forgotten and fade, and one is left with a rose-tinted view of the past.”

and you talk horse shit.

New Rust doesn’t have much game in it yet. At this point, it’s more of an engine and framework than a game. It just happens that it’s playable. The game is yet to come. But they’re developing a solid foundation on which to add the game elements. They tried to pack more game into Legacy before the framework was sufficiently developed to support it. This time around, they’re making sure they have a solid foundation in place before adding actual game elements.

I would say the new Rust overall is better, but still lacks a lot of tools and features that made Legacy “better” (a very relative term here). So perhaps Legacy is more playable because there’s more game programmed into the engine. But the new Rust will catch up eventually. People just have to be patient.

Bottom line, if you like Legacy, then fucking play Legacy and stop the incessant whining about how much better it is and how new Rust sucks. You’re pretty much in the minority, as most people have moved on and like the new Rust better.

EDIT:

After watching the video posted as an example of why the old Rust is better and the new one sucks, there’s not a single thing in that video that couldn’t equally happen in the new Rust. The fun there isn’t the game, engine, environment, etc. It’s the players.

If you want to get personal, you’re the one with all the “Dumb” votes, not me!

Comparing New Rust to Legacy is still retarded as they are in different states.

New Rust is a second iteration of Legacy, it’s supposed to kick Legacy’s arse when it’s done else why the fuck would you redo the first version…
As of right now Legacy is more playable for the majority of people, this will hopefully one day not be true anymore.

It’s just the same old comparing the bitter apple to the golden apple seedling. The bitter apple isn’t ideal yet at the moment no one wants to eat the seedling until it has grown into something awesome.

Its not personal, its just calling out what you said for the horse shit that it is. If you think votes mean anything more than what goes for dumb ass popular opinion then you are pretty dumb aswel.

(User was banned for this post ("Quit being rude already" - postal))

welcome back kooglio, good to see you haven’t changed;)

I expected to come in here and see some hot chick that had just been crowned Miss Legacy. So disappointing.

Garry, please change the “artistic” vote icon to “autistic”. Thanks.

Most ratings on FP have two actual meanings, one ‘genuine’ and one sarcastic/inverted. The artistic rating is used in exactly the way you suggest.

We were doing this years before you registered.

although to be fair, most of the time i use the artistic one, i mean something is artistic;) i tend to use dumb for autistic responses.

In the topic, using “autistic” as a synonym for “mentally retarded/handicapped”. I wonder when people anywhere will figure out that two things aren’t even close to being the same.

annnnddd he’s out again