MMO Gamemode I'm working on.

Hi. I’m LauScript. I’m currently in development of making MMO gamemode, below I will list the current skills, and what I’ve done so far. But before I do, this gamemode is open source and anyone who asks for the code I will happily give it to you :slight_smile:

** The ‘Other’ section **

• First off, I want as many ideas as possible, so please post them because I want to hear them. *

• Is it being hosted on a server? no, because i don’t have one. want to let me use one? cool. *

• Your players level is based on your combat stats, currently there is only Attack and Strength, and it’s just them added together. *

• The max level for anything is 60, this includes skills, and combat level. *

• Is there a team behind this? no. Can you help? sure. *

• Can you shut the fuck up and post screenshots? scroll down.*

• As for graphical things such as menus, hud etc. I haven’t done anything besides the screenshot posted below. Will I use custom panels or textures for the menus? Most likely, yes. *

http://filesmelt.com/dl/MMOSkillsMenu.png

Want anything else? post.

Thanks for reading.

Sounds cool, looking forward to see the final result

Thanks.

Can I have the code

Will PM you with download link soon.

Could I have the code too?

Yes

just make a svn

I could maybe supply you with a test server if necessary.

But I think you should post some more info regarding the gamemode, and what makes it stand out.

Can i get a copy of the code? I would like to see how exactly you plan on making this all come together.

Idea(Add Crafting)

Or you could host anderson like he’s been waiting for :slight_smile:

No, you can’t.

I am once I get third person perfected :slight_smile:

Okay, third person is done. woo. Now I think I’ll do crafting…?

When am I getting my copy?

I already host the server he’s been wanting, but I can always make room for a small test server. Nothing fancy, just hit me up if it’ll ever be needed.

Is there a reason i may not get the code? Or are you just zeroing me out?

You may want to change:
But before I do, this gamemode is open source and anyone who asks for the code I will happily give it to you :slight_smile:

If you aren’t actually giving it to “anyone”