Mod Mountain is a brand new marketplace for Garry’s Mod addons with a focus on community and transparency. Most of you already know the drill by now, so let’s just go into some of MM’s unique features:
- Team Revenue Splitting: easily share addon revenue with team members, no strings attached
- Dynamic code: modify your Lua on a per-download basis using a full blown (but easy to use) templating language
- Transparent moderation logs: all moderation logs are transparent and viewable
- 2 Factor Authentication: prevent evil hackers from accessing you account by requiring an extra step for logging in
- Full API: absolutely everything you see on the website interface can be done through the MM API, due to the backend being completely agnostic
- Bug Bounties: if you find a bug and report it before someone else does, you’ll recieve a totally free Steam key as a token of thanks
- Legally Registered: Mod Mountain is registered in Canada and is a 100% legal operation
- Free Addons: free addons can be uploaded as an alternative to the Steam workshop. You can use this to provide a “lite” version of a paid addon.
If you’re still having second thoughts about giving MM a spin, the site is completely free to use (except for PayPal transaction fees) until August 11th, 2016.