Model Errors - rp_evocity_v33x

Hey everyone, I’m having a really annoying problem with model errors with rp_evocity_v33x. Due to these errors, some models are missing around the map. I have tried verifying my game cache, re-adding any missing sickness models and so on so forth but it just doesn’t seem to work. I’ve posted the errors below, some help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Errors: http://pastebin.com/1zLjrYeH

EDIT: Errors put in a paste instead of the post itself to make the thread look cleaner

Those errors shouldn’t cause missing models. I get them and I’m fine. Make sure you have episode 1 and 2 installed and mounted.

Also CS:S

I thought that was obvious, some gamemodes become totally unplayable without CS:S

I’ve already got them mounted.

Are you on a windows or mac btw?

Windows, why?

I know Macs have been having some issues with missing textures lately.

Verify the cache of CS:S, EP1 and EP2.

Almost everyone is having issues seems the last updates are breaking the mounting of games.

The magic or [SUB][SUB][SUB]S[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][SUB][SUB]T[/SUB][/SUB][SUB]E[/SUB]AM[SUB]P[/SUB][SUB][SUB]I[/SUB][/SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB]P[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB]E[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB]!

Ep1 and 2 are not even related to steampipe…

Yes they are, many textures are shared with HL:2 and CS:S

Switching to [SUB][SUB][SUB]S[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][SUB][SUB]T[/SUB][/SUB][SUB]E[/SUB]AM[SUB]P[/SUB][SUB][SUB]I[/SUB][/SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB]P[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB]E[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB] via the opt in beta fixes all of the content. Fun fact.

Update 161: SteamPipe breaks everything
Update 162/163: SteamPipe fixes everything.

[SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB]S[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB]T[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][SUB][SUB]E[/SUB][/SUB][SUB]A[/SUB]M[SUB]P[/SUB][SUB][SUB]I[/SUB][/SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB]P[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB]E[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB]

[editline]11th May 2013[/editline]

Gah that was terrible!

Yeah, I have them mounted but I still get the missing textures/errors. This only started recently. Is it fixed now?

Try convert Episode 1 and 2 to “[SUB][SUB][SUB]S[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][SUB][SUB]T[/SUB][/SUB][SUB]E[/SUB]AM[SUB]P[/SUB][SUB][SUB]I[/SUB][/SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB]P[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB]E[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB]”. See this.

Yup that worked thanks for this. Garry needs to post it on his updates.

Damnit, it’s gonna take like 2 hours to do it for all of them. How long does it take to convert it?