Model Spawning, but Invisible...

Alright, so I’ve recently compiled some new ragdolls for Garry’s mod and I’ve come across a problem…

They’re missing their textures. And I ain’t talking about the checkered black & pink error either. I mean, they’re freakin’ invisible. I spawn them, and they’re there; I can pick them up with my physgun. They’re just completely invisible, and I don’t know what’s wrong. I’ve tried almost everything I can to fix it, but still no dice. Maybe I’ve compiled something wrong, but I really don’t know.

So, anyone got any ideas what’s wrong? And Please help, cause I really don’t know what the hell is going on…

It means, textures are there but they are wrongly written. I mean like shader might be wrong for it. But it means it actually has real .vmt in right folder.

So what you’re saying is that the paths in the vmts are written wrong? Cause I’ve tried editing its path a few times and still no luck.

Should I redo the vmts and vtfs in VTFEdit then? That’s what I’ve been using.

You should download a special tool which shows MDL info and tells what textures is it looking for, and then trace right paths.

The one on bottom with metrocops head. Use that.

Sounds like it can help. Takin’ a look right now. Thanks.

Edit: Alright, so under Texture Folders, it says: <Mod Folder>\materials\models\mymodel\

Does this help at all?

Well, it’s working now. All I had to do was recompile it to garrysmod folder, and now it spawns with all of its textures. Thanks for your help though.