models not downloading correctly

on my private server the models work find and will download but on our public server the models download but don’t get applied only one of them works. any reason why this could be happening
here is a example of the code i am using
[lua]
if (SERVER) then
player_manager.AddValidModel ( “batman”, “models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_pub_v2.mdl” )
AddCSLuaFile( “batman.lua” )
end
list.Set ( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “batman”, “models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_pub_v2.mdl” )

–// File Generated By Fox-Warrior’s Resources Generator Version 2.06 \–

if (SERVER) then
resource.AddFile( “models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_pub_v2.dx80.vtx” )
resource.AddFile( “models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_pub_v2.dx90.vtx” )
resource.AddFile( “models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_pub_v2.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_pub_v2.phy” )
resource.AddFile( “models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_pub_v2.sw.vtx” )
resource.AddFile( “models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_pub_v2.vvd” )
resource.AddFile( “models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_pub_v2.xbox.vtx” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_belt.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_blades.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_bump.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_exp.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_eyes.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_latex.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_pockets.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_skin.vmt” )
end
[/lua]

if (SERVER) then
    player_manager.AddValidModel ( "batman", "models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_pub_v2.mdl" )
    AddCSLuaFile( "batman.lua" )
end
list.Set ( "PlayerOptionsModel", "batman", "models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_pub_v2.mdl" )

Turn it into

player_manager.AddValidModel ( "batman", "models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_pub_v2.mdl" )
AddCSLuaFile()

thanks that worked for one of them but two of them still are not working the two that dont work are part of a skin pack could that have somthing do do with it?

Use your common sense and add the rest using the code he provided.

im not using the other ones in the pack.

Then what’s the issue?

that model isnt loading

What do you mean? Does it not appear? Is it an error?

is a error i did the same thing for every other model but it still doesn’t work

That’s a problem with your FastDL then.

it works fine with all the other models and maps could it be that i just missed a file?

Just check, don’t ask.