Models stuck in Jesus pose. (TTT)

Screenshot: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1045125262856283123/7C49F88F235F0BA7FDC43DA9DCF09A374686762D/

Can someone guide and idiot into the right direction please?

Only some of my models are stuck in this pose and they all use the same lua code setup

My Google-Fu seems to be poor because I can’t find a similar problem and I know this must be a common error. What is the correct technical term for this?

The files for this model can be downloaded in exactly the same format and structure as on my server:

Here’s the lua code:

if (SERVER) then
	player_manager.AddValidModel( "Black Cat", "models/blackcat.mdl" )
	AddCSLuaFile( "blackcat.lua" )
end

list.Set( "PlayerOptionsModel",  "Black Cat", "models/blackcat.mdl" )

if (SERVER) then
    resource.AddSingleFile( "models/blackcat.mdl" )
	resource.AddSingleFile( "models/blackcat.dx80.vtx" )
	resource.AddSingleFile( "models/blackcat.dx90.vtx" )
	resource.AddSingleFile( "models/blackcat.phy" )
	resource.AddSingleFile( "models/blackcat.sw.vtx" )
	resource.AddSingleFile( "models/blackcat.vvd" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/coach_eye_ao.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/eye-cornea.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/eye-reflection-cubemap-.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/eyeball_iris.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/eyeball_l.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/eyeball_r.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_belt.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_belt.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_belt_bump.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_body.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_body.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_body_bump.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_eyelashes.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_hair.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_hair.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_hair_2.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_hair_3.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_hair_bump.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_head.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_head.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/player/slow/jamis/bl4ck_cat/slow_head_bump.vtf" )
end

Are you sure this is a playermodel? I’m not 100% sure but I am pretty sure that ragdolls dont always work as a playermodel.

You beat me to it. I just went back to the download page to check if it is a player model. It was not.

Thank you for your help!