Models wont load in fixed swep version

Hello again.

So I wrote some fixed some sweps yesterday, because those have thrown a bunch of errors. I had to disable one fixed addon, not only because it wasnt needed anymore, but also because the weapons models were missing.

My problem is not this fixed version, its a fixed version for a flamethrower swep from the workshop. It’s the same problem here, the models wont load. I looked the code up again and found this code, where, if i understood it correctly, the models are defined:

SWEP.ViewModel			= "models/weapons/v_flamethrower.mdl"
SWEP.WorldModel			= "models/weapons/w_flamethrower.mdl"

The thing is, that I get error signs for this. The files are under models/weapons/[…], and are named like defined. I dont know where the problem is. What I did though was searching for including models in gmod on the gmod wiki, or at least searching for those statements.
I did upload those versions, yes I updated those versions. What is weird though is, that the model has displayed until I fixed this bit of code here:

function SWEP:FXData()
	local dpos = self.Owner:GetPos() + ( self.Owner:GetAimVector() * 750 )
	if (SERVER) then
		local flamefx = EffectData()
		flamefx:SetOrigin(dpos)
		flamefx:SetStart(self.Owner:GetShootPos())
		flamefx:SetAttachment(1)
		flamefx:SetEntity(self.Weapon)
		util.Effect("swep_flamethrower_flame",flamefx,true,true)
	end
end

//Primary attack
function SWEP:PrimaryAttack()
    self.Weapon:SetNextPrimaryFire( CurTime() + self.Primary.Delay )
    if not self:CanPrimaryAttack() then return end
	self.Weapon:TakePrimaryAmmo(1)
  	self.Weapon:EmitSound( self.Primary.Sound )
	self.Weapon:DoFireEnt()
	--self.Weapon:DoFireDamage()
	self.Weapon:IgnitePlayer()
	self.Weapon:FXData()
end

The reason I included the FXData function is, that before the SWEP:PrimaryAttack() function had this self.Weapon:FXData() function call, it actually was bugged out (self.Weapon:FXDa)

Every bit of help is appreciated.

Wish you all a nice day ^^

-Cyrol

Link the addon please

Also, try running this command from your client while in-game.

If you see an error, you’re missing the model on your client.
If the error is floating mid-air and you can’t interact with it, doesn’t spawn at all or creates a shadow on the ground with no visible prop, your server is missing the model.