Money and job issue need help

I’m making a Gmod server but I’m having an issue. First everyone keeps spawning with $500 instead of $10000 and second anyone can join VIP jobs. I put it in the host files and it shows it’s in there, and I restarted the server several times. But nothing changed.

Please post your code, we can’t do anything without code.

TEAM_SWATS = DarkRP.createJob(“S.W.A.T Sniper”, {
color = Color(80, 45, 0, 255),
model = “models/player/swat.mdl”,
description = [[your duty is to watch over the
city from high grounds. You should stay
out of sight until backup is needed and help from
high grounds.
Do everything you can to keep the city safe.]],
weapons = {“arrest_stick”, “unarrest_stick”, “m9k_hk45”, “m9k_barret_m82”, “stunstick”, “door_ram”, “weaponchecker”},
command = “swats”,
max = 3,
salary = 100,
admin = 0,
vote = true,
hasLicense = true,
function(ply) return table.HasValue({“donator”, “vip”, “operator”, “moderator”, “admin”, “superadmin”, “coowner”, “owner”}, ply:GetNWString(“usergroup”)) end

})
GM.Config.startingmoney = 10000

Try using

customCheck = function(ply) return ply:GetNWString("usergroup") == "donator" end 

instead of

function(ply) return table.HasValue({"donator", "vip", "operator", "moderator", "admin", "superadmin", "coowner", "owner"}, ply:GetNWString("usergroup")) end

For more information visit http://wiki.darkrp.com/index.php/Donator_Job_configuration .

How about for the starting money?

You will need to edit the

GM.Config.startingmoney					= 500

line in your settings.lua of darkrpmodification.

So in order to get 10000 we need it to be set to 500?

No, set it at 10000.

But isn’t that the same way as GM.Config.startingmoney = 10000

–snip–

No

Because it matters where you call it

Either it’s not being run serverside or it’s being called before the config file, in which case the config file would just overwrite what you did.

Besides, it’s easier to put all the config stuff in the config file

that wouldnt work for all of them, you would need to do this:

[lua]customCheck = function(ply) return CLIENT or table.HasValue({“donator”, "vip, “operator”, “modertator”, “admin”, “superadmin”, “coowner”, “owner”}, ply:GetNWString(“usergroup”)) end[/lua]