Mortal Kombat 9 W.I.P. Thread

Post all WIP you have of MK9 models here!

All I’m waiting to see is a file for Kabal.

I haven’t download none of the models after my absents. I really need to catch up on the topic.

Just for the sake of hopefully stopping people from asking where to find the original thread, I’ll just put this here.

Looking forward to the final pack.

A lot of them are on XNA Lara.

Thanks man that’s a lot of models I’ve been looking for. Now to just find Kabal and I’ll be a happy camper. I see that XNALara thread has his hookswords but not him.

Lin Kuei’s Creed :v:

It will be amazing to see this model in GMOD

http://imghunt.org/images/46182617762251588847.png

Yeah I agree, this, and that “Lin Kuei’s Creed” should be in G-Mod.

I really hate Bump old threads
but, someone, is still work on those?

I have the .iso dumped, if anyone needs the archives let me know.

We could use more men working on this… Most people are focused on ponies.

[editline]6th April 2012[/editline]

[C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps heallseeingguy\garrysmod\garrysmod\screenshots\ctf_turbine0004.jpg](C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps heallseeingguy\garrysmod\garrysmod\screenshots\ctf_turbine0004.jpg)

I’m sorry but we can’t see pictures from the file path of your own computer, that’s impossible. You have to upload it to an image hosting website. Use this, for example -> http://uppix.com/

Hey guys :slight_smile: I still have files from MK (some DLC but not all of them as I said to bull) if anyone wants any, I have NPC’s from Stages (as you can see from my XNALara ports), babies and the actual stages :slight_smile:

I am afraid I must apologize for my expert forum skills (Intense Sarcasm) on my latest post… I’m new to this (Hint, Hint: “Joined March 2012”) feel free to call me a noob here because I that’s what I am…For Here and Now atleast… From here on out I will remain quiet so I will prevent any chances of embarrassing myself…That is all…

You don’t know how much I want that model

Good news! I’ve gotten word that I’m able to get the classic cyborgs! These are the ones I’m most excited about.

bump

Why.

WHY.

around 2 months passed since bull04’s last post on this thread, thought it would be nice to hear howre things progressing