Mounted games don't show up in Gmod Hammer

I’m making a map for Gmod currently that will require lots of Ep2 content. Ep2 is checked in the list of mounted games in Gmod’s main menu, but Gmod’s Hammer Editor only finds HL2 content. How do I get the content into Hammer now? I don’t really feel like extracting all ep2 files into Gmod’s folders.

Gmod itself has nothing to do with hammer, theyre both seperate entities if you wish. Mounting them within the game will do nothing for you in hammer.
You’ll have to either modify thegameinfo to add the additional vpks, or place the content into their respected /material and /models folder.

[https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=187235526]This guide will help you with modifying the gameinfo to include custom content](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=187235526)

There’s a better way.

Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cfg\mount.cfg

Open that up and you can add new paths. It will mount vpks too. Here’s what mine looks like.

//
// Use this file to mount additional paths to the filesystem
// DO NOT add a slash to the end of the filename
//

"mountcfg"
{
	"cstrike"				"F:\Backup\D-Drive\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer\cstrike"
	//"hl2em"				"F:\Backup\D-Drive\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer\hl2em"
	//"portal2_foliage"			"F:\Backup\D-Drive\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer\portal2_foliage"
	//"map_mountainlake"	        "F:\Backup\D-Drive\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer\map_mountainlake"
	"map_downtown"		        "F:\Backup\D-Drive\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer\map_downtown"
	//"map_exodus"			"F:\Backup\D-Drive\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer\map_exodus"
	"Vindictus"			        "F:\Backup\D-Drive\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer\vindictus"
	"L4D2"			        "F:\Backup\D-Drive\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer\left4dead2"
	"loosefiles"			        "F:\Backup\D-Drive\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer\loosefiles"
	"hl2_leak"			        "F:\Backup\D-Drive\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer\hl2_leak"
	"stiffyville"			        "F:\Backup\D-Drive\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer\map_stiffyville"
	"agency"			        "F:\Backup\D-Drive\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer\agency"
	//"Team Fortress 2"		"F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2	f"
	//"_skyrim"				"F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\_skyrim"

}

Thanks, this worked!