Mouse feeling weird?

Hey guys, I have a problem that results in that i can’t trust aiming in this game, it feels like the mouse movement isn’t smooth or its accel or something. Got no accel on i windows settings. I use zowie am and it works great with any other game. Might just be because early alpha and browser game. Help me out!

I used to play CS on a top level and i can tell you i feel the same problem.
It’s accel for sure, just hope they get an option to remove it so the game feel’s smoother…!

:quagmire:

As you stated, it’s an early alpha so that might be the problem. I feel the same problem too. Kinda anoying but, we have to deal with it till it’s fixed.

This is the only reason I avoid PvP. I play on PvP but don’t tend to shoot at other players unless I feel threatened haha

i play top level tf2 and it surely eats me alive that i can’t trust the aim

yeah, feels like there is small mouse acceleration and there is also a slight input delay which makes the movement and aiming feel pretty jerky

That might be it from being a browser game currently, not postive though.

just a bump for something that fixed it for me, i used the guide in how to boost performance [64bit] and it helped me loads :slight_smile:

I feel the same. It’s like a kind of delay on the mouse input.

So its not just me feeling the aiming was a bit off, thought I had suddenly gotten terrible at fps games :confused: