Mr. Green is looking for talented Lua coders!

Hi everyone,

The Mr. Green community is looking for talented Lua coders that want to work on a huge game-mode which will be in development for at least a year.

The project/game-mode contains lots of mini-games and those can be developed alone, but there will also be parts where you need to work together with other Lua coders. You’ll also work closely with mappers and modellers to create a great user experience.

Requirements:

• You’re good team-worker
  • You know how to work with SVN
  • Can show me recent work
  • Got enough spare time the coming months (at least a few hours per day would be great)

What we can give you:

• low/mid/high-xx or low-xxx paying per month (depends on the amount of work you do and your skills)
  • Regularly free Steam gifts

Something about the Mr. Green community:
Mr. Green established in early 2006 as a Dutch Multi Theft Auto community. While the years past we’ve grown to a medium sized English community with popular servers for GMod, CSS, TF2, DoDS, PVKII, ZPS, L4D(2) and MTA. We recently started with a new project named

Feel free to visit our website & forums: http://www.left4green.com

Interested? Contact me and show me some of your code! :slight_smile:

Never had any problems from you guys, good luck!

In case people are wondering what kind of game-mode it’ll be. Lets just say it can be placed in the same category as GMod Tower, PS Home etc. (but it won’t be the same obviously).