Mr. Grundly swep

What folder do i put the mr. grundly swep in?

If it has a info.txt file in it, it goes inside addons. If it has a readme.txt or variants of it it goes in multiple folders, you select all the folders, and you drag them into gmod/gmod/ (stuff inside here)
Not good at explainations but holefully this helps.

It’s like you ignored me telling you in a PM that you put it in your addons folder.

Like? are you like a teenager that like lives in california? I mean its like hella nice here but everybody kinda like says like all the time in completely pointless like spots like you can totally tell when someone is like so starting to get that way cuz they like say like once or twice in like a completely random part of like a sentence or paragraph and like I’m totally just givin you a hard time. We’re like total bffs still rite? like am i rite or am i rite cuz im totally like not left here im so rite.

(User was banned for this post ("Calm down" - PLing))

:colbert:

Holy shit. That’s one of the dumbest comments ever. He’s trying to help you and you rage at him for using the word ‘like’. He even used it right, it’s not like he used it every other word.

that’s not the op that said that

Ok thx guys! I actually experimented and found out myself tho…

“It’s like”. Broken down means “It is like”, from the contraction of It and Is. The phrase denotes the similarity between two things, It being what the OP posted, and the phrase after “like” being what the post is compared being compared to, not some deformed valley girl phrase.

:eng99:

Calm down.

You’re wrong by the way, he used the word “like” quite correctly there.

It’s like he didn’t like the word like.

…Dude, the way he used like was correct. Try taking like out of his sentence.

“It’s you ignored me telling you…”

Whereas you’re freaking about when the word like is used in the sentence you created, test it out, remove like from your sentence.

“Are you a teenager?..”

Calm down, and don’t rage at him for using it the correct way.

I dint ignore your pm, i post in multiple spots to get a quick answer. So dont get pissed.