[Multi] Skybox Issue || Missing weapon_cs_base || rp weapons error

System hardware specs

• Processor: AMD Athlon X2 @ 3.24
  • RAM: 2GB DDR2
  • Graphics Card: Radeon HD 4550 1GB
  • Operating System: Windows 7 X64

Alright, first off… I own counter-strike:source on one steam account (it is downloaded to my computer), I also own Garry’s mod on another account. According to the agreements for both games and valve’s general software agreement, i have the right to use or modify any local content used for their games, they also say they are not responsible for errors, etc. that become of it. (Though i can just re-download them)

Now with that out of the say, on to the issues. I assume they are all because the CSS files are not attached to gmod in any way… However I am not sure.

Issue #1: Skybox

This is hard to describe… The sky is totally messed up, similar to when an old computer would freeze and you could move a window around, it would leave a trail behind it, it is similar to that but with the hud/environment, using the sky as it’s canvas. This also happens to the roads on rpw_downtown_v3

I am unsure if this is tied to missing files or not, I am completely stumped on this one.

Issue #2: Scripted Weapons not working

When I load a match the error log shows errors like this:

SWEP (NAME HERE) is derived from non existent SWEP (weapon_cs_base) - expect errors!

I assume this is because the files for CSS are not tied to the gmod files, and I am probably missing a lua file. When i pull out the SWEP that has the error i just get a static model, and the error shows again.

Issue #3: RP Weapons are erroneous

When playing an RP game, and I pick up a weapon (lets say ak-47, or cs scout) I just am holding an error, I get no sound from the gun. On guns that can zoom in (such as the scout) my view zooms then becomes black with the purple checkers (missing texture)

I am almost positive this is because I am missing the CSS files.

I have checked this thread: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=515657

but it has been of no success, I tried to add the addon, but it changed absolutely nothing.

Thanks in advance.

The rp weapons part is you not having the correct models and textures, probably for the reason you stated about not having css count towards the other account.

I copied the files from the CSS GCF into my gmod\gmod folder, now the sky and the rp weapons are fixed completely, BUT I still have the issue with weapon_cs_base. I downloaded server files using the hl update tool for a dedicated server, i tried copying the weapon_cs_base folder from those files over to my gmod folder, but it changed nothing.