Before you read this, take note that I still consider myself new to Garry’s Mod, and that a lot of the more experienced players could easily make this, and make it better. I really don’t give a crap. I’ve barely had wiremod for two months, so I think this is pretty good progress.
You know those people who make homing missiles out of normal wire gates and stuff, and then have to dupe it so they can launch more? Well I made that, a month back or so.
Not being a big fan of adv duplicator, I wanted to make a launcher that makes it for me. So I remade the homing crap in E2, using applyAngForce to target instead of a vector thruster, and applyForce Forward() for propulsion.
So then I had to make it work with wire prop spawners. This took forever, but I figured it out.
Then I wanted it to shoot more missiles at once, so I added 2 more spawners. It took me a bit, but someone on the wiremod forums showed me a handy way to target more than one target at a time.
Then I had to figure out how to make them arc to the target instead of go in a straight line.
Anyways, this is the result.
Anyways, to the point. I’ve hit a dead spot. I cannot think of anywhere to improve it. I don’t want to release it yet, because I know there has to be something than can be improved other than looks, I just don’t know what it is.