Multi-User Dimension Role-Play ( Coders / Content Arists Hiring ~500$ )

I believe I posted this in the wrong section before-

Development:

Volunteer Only, No Longer Hiring

If you are interested after reading we are looking for those skilled at programming/modeling/texturing and fill the requirements below, you can email me “Anubis666@sbcglobal.net” or add me to steam friends “kyranian”.

The gamemode takes place in an expansive science fiction plot line involving the evolution of organisms contained in a very isolated world for incomprehensible amounts of time. A project spanning across various games and media that I have been working on for many years; taking the form of articles, short stories, a novel, games, and mods. It is large and complex to understand at first, but basically it is a vast abstract sci-fantasy universe that takes place in an alternate reality where dimensions and science are different than ours here (Featuring pseudoscience magic-like abilities and realistic science like statistics). A genre defying game, it would combine aspects of in-depth single player open RPG’s, tactical turn-based strategy combat scenarios, vast flexible MUD environments. The Multi-User Dimension system is intended for the use of Role-Play and character development. For all you “Stat based RP is too restricted” nazi’s, this is different, and in many ways will allow for better RP, similar to Dungeons and Dragons / Icewindale / Morrowind.

|| Lua || 

* Experienced with LUA gamemodes and database/SQL programming
* Ability to code and manage original designs, scripting for the game engine with specifications set
* Experience with C++/HTML/Modeling/Texturing/Anims a plus.

|| Modeling / Texturing|| 

* Experienced with texturing and/or modeling
* Ability to create/edit models and/or textures for the game server with specifications set
* Ability to rig models for animation.
* Proficient 2d animation skills.
* Proficient texturing skills.
* Experience with Lua/Texturing/C++/HTML a plus.

Skills:
-There would be a demand for programming/content regarding:

Multi-User Dimension System ( Role-Play mode, Combat Resolution )
Database System ( Store character and save information in a database online )
Save-Location System ( Saves player location / allows players to forceconnect to servers or places on a map from areas )
Spawn Restrictions ( Prop protection, prop limits, check for resources )
Right-Click Drop-down Box ( Quick Actions )
Character Mechanics ( Stats, Attributes )
Augmentation Mechanics ( Weapons, etc. )
State Mechanics ( Headcam-Ragdoll Mode[Passout-Dive], Nausea, Bleeding, Death )
HUD's ( Displays HP/MP/AP / Combat Notifications / Chat Displays )
Information Tab ( General Information, Tutorials, Storyline, Command Listings )
Server Tab ( Server stats )
Character Tab ( Character creation, Attributes , Skills, and description/donation image )
Inventory Tab ( Equip, use, drop and transfer from your character )
Modeling ( Weapons / Players )
Visual Mechanics ( Animations )
Texturing ( Props / Environment / Weapons / Players )

About Me:

I am an avid designer and work on scripting, game mods, film scripts, novels, short stories and articles on general medicine and technology in my free time. Previously I have worked on game engines and various HL2, Wc3, and Elderscrolls mods making maps, models, textures, and plot lines. Started making first-person shooter versions of Metal Gear Solid 3 and Battlefield 2142 in Warcraft 3 with custom models and textures for snow, various camouflage, and destroyed units. I have some knowledge in LUA but not enough to make a project like this alone while working also on maps,models,etc; I need someone in particular to code systems for GUI and SQL/database systems, and lots of help with custom models and textures.

Contacts:

Email:
Anubis666@sbcglobal.net
Steam:
Kyranian

this sounds cool.i love d&n i could make concept art if you want me?

I am always willing to help out when I have time.

Why do modellers need lua experience?

Concept art and help would be great, you can add me on sf if you want. Modelers don’t need lua experience, it’s just a good thing to coordinate with scripters