Multiplay :: F4H NYC NOOB FRIENDLY 50%CRAFT ARENA PVP ADMIN SUPPORT

P
net.connect 216.155.145.90:30515

{F4H} has made a brand new start with a new server and it is going to be family friendly.
The goal- to give everyone, including the kids a safe place to play and to have fun, we will have active and friendly admins on the server
We want to offer people a little start in the game if they would like so this is the package we will give

Hatchet
leather clothing
Cooked chicken breast
Wood shelter
Research kit
Paper
Anti-Radiation Pills
Sleeping bag
and anything else you can think of that you need to start

We will also be building an arena for PVP matches, admins will give prizes to the winner like supply drops or weapons with ammo

Every wednesday we will have 1 or 2 air drops and then once every second Friday we will do extra air drops depending on the amount of players in the server

The rules
NO F bombs-use teamspeak for adult conversations please -channels are set aside for Junior members
NO Profanity
NO Racism
NO drug references or profane names
NO glitching
Be respectful to all players and admins
Building limit height is 7 floors, too many big buildings will lag the server and it will have to be wiped

Sleepers are on

50 percent crafting
Will not wipe unless theres an update and no choice and ample notice will be given
If we have to wipe we promise to help you rebuild!!!

Just finishing building our PVP arena, prizes will be given out to the winner when admins are in the game, we also have a noob town that it almost finished and it will welcome all new people to have a safe place to stay :slight_smile:

www.fight4honor.com is our forums
Teamspeak 63.251.20.99:11620 -we have no swearing channels as well for the kids and there is zero tolerance for any abuse in those channels

Any questions or problems be let us know
{F4H}Femme{F}

[editline]11th January 2014[/editline]

we also have a noob friendly town if you need a place to start out and stay

(User was banned for this post ("make one thread for your server, not three" - postal))

We have been having lots of fun in our PVP arena, we make sure everyone has the same weapon and ammo, remove all kevlar and dont use med packs and fire away, the bows and arrows are fun to use

added the oxide mod tonight

new name is Oxide Mod F4H NYC NOOB FRIENDLY 50%CRAFT ARENA PVP ADMIN SUPPORT

Hello. i was wondering if you guys need any admins? my name is willson. but everyone calls me will. im 18. and i an handle most situations with logical calm answers. so if you could. contact me on steam at Willson150. id love to hear from you guys