Multiplay Netherlands based Server

Our new Rust server is online. This server is a mix of PvE/PvP/PwP. We focus on real survival. We have active admins on both the forums, and in game. Forums are just now getting populated. We have a mumble server available for those who are registered on the forums.

Current Server Name: Multiplay :: [ENG/NL] PvE/PvP/PwP Real survival | Full craft time
Server Location: Amsterdam
IP: 85.236.109.2
Port: 28215
Slots: 50

**Current Server Settings **(We are focusing on real survival)
Crafting Time : Set to Full
Day/Night Cycle : Default
Structure Deacay : Default
PVP : On
Fall Damage : On
Location Support : Off
Backpack Timer : 0 seconds

Back history: We originally had a WarZ Private Server Community, when WarZ first released it. We had the same focus on actual survival, no custom mods, nothing to make the game easier. We are still focused on this idea. Our admin team is half based in the Netherlands/Ireland, with the other half in the United States, so we have people playing on the server, normally around the clock. We are looking to get more people on playing and such, also on the forums!

Check out the forums here. We look forward to seeing you around.

Thanks for reading,
Onyx

One of the best servers available! We have plenty of Euro players, and US players so there is almost always people available to play with…or against.

Relaxed community, not too many rules and the admins aren’t dicks. Come check it out and play some RUST with us!

[editline]8th February 2014[/editline]

http://cache.multiplayuk.com/b/1-547704-560x95-13353-FF5519-FFFFFF.png

Pick a good place to build your base before it’s too late! Water front property still available!

I love this server. Lots of people joined last night. Any more takers, still plenty of room.

Would love to pick up a few more US players for some at night fun.

Had a good 4-5 join last night. Seems like some good players. THey had a base and everything. Anyone else out there wanna join in on the fun?

Yeah, noticed a lot of new places being built the last couple days.

I love this server! Thanks, guys!

[editline]13th February 2014[/editline]

The Admins are friendly, as well!

They are helpful too. I am in the United States Eastern time and there’s always someone one.

This server is AWESOME! Great admins who help whenever needed (I got stuck in between rocks a few times, no worries as they can help).

I’m from the USA as well however it seems to be a round robin with a server that has both Euro and USA admins to help throughout the day.

The ping is also pretty good as I’m from Maryland joining a Netherlands server – 112 ping average.

PS: hopefully the players above don’t find me :wink:

Bump

Join!!! Great times already, great community!

bump

bumpage

Bump

bump

bump

Join!!!

[editline]15th February 2014[/editline]

Current Server Name: Multiplay :: [ENG/NL] PvE/PvP/PwP Real survival | Full craft time
Server Location: Amsterdam
IP: 85.236.109.2
Port: 28215
Slots: 50

Current Server Settings (We are focusing on real survival)
Crafting Time : Set to Full
Day/Night Cycle : Default
Structure Deacay : Default
PVP : On
Fall Damage : On
Location Support : Off
Backpack Timer : 0 seconds

bump

Thanks Guys… Pretty cool here. Great Fun playing