Multiplay Organik USCentral PvP/NoSleeper/Oxide (New)

this server is not available anymore because we changed to another provider, and since you cant delete threads or even change the fuckin title, i am making a new thread now for the NEW server. NOT DUPING THREADS.

DELETE THIS POST

Fun server with a great community :slight_smile:

Frosty and Craig run a good honest server. The regulars are a good group of people, even when they kill you.

Yup, sweet server, the community is defintly awesome, everyone should join this awesome community!

PVP Was turned off temporarily but is now back on enjoy.

^

^

/kit planks : will give you 50 wood planks. 1 use.
/kit food : 2 Cooked Chicken Breast, 2 Can of Tuna. 3 uses.

Now have a website !

Work in progress, but it’s something.

^

Added economy plugin, type /ehelp to see the list of commands, /price to see all items and prices. more will be added soon.

Updated Shop with new goodies /price to see whats new

Will add quest system as soon as it is available !

Join us people the server is amazing! the comunity is awesome and you can even give rocks to the biggest clan of the server and have protection!

^

Some weapons and bullets added to the shop.

Hello. i was wondering if you guys need any admins? my name is willson. but everyone calls me will. im 18. and i an handle most situations with logical calm answers. so if you could. contact me on steam at Willson150. id love to hear from you guys

If you want to be an admin on this server, play on it.

Added Bounty plugin.

Bounty plugin temporarily removed due to possible exploits after testing. Waiting on an update.