Multiplay UK ::Eat,Kill,Survive - ADMIN ABUSE & Godmode & a story & a question!

The title says it all, avoid this server. Now here’s the back story, I loved this server, so much. I’m from the US, but needed a European Server cause one of my buddies lives in Dubai. This server was great, really nice mods, new, enjoyable. Heck, I even posted how much I liked it here: (http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1341330&p=43375503#post43375503 and here: http://www.reddit.com/r/playrustservers/comments/1u4y1x/multiplay_uk_eat_kill_survive_amazing_admins/

Yet, me and my buddies (7 in total, 3-4 super active) started to gain ground. Explosives dropped from the sky, we raided someone and took their explosives, researched it, and mass produced c4. We went around raiding.

These admins heard from everyone else what we were doing, and came by to “stop the hackers,” A team of 7 vs. us 3, they came in, I think 2-3 of them were admins. My team started shooting, and we apparently killed some, but the others we couldn’t kill. They were admins with godmode. My friends and I swear we shot admins in the head/chest with shotguns many times, but they wouldn’t die.

Their justification: We raided, we were to be put in our place. (Which is totally fine!) But, according to them, it was a fair fight. Yet, they were using god mode and were impossible to kill.

Avoid this server. Their website / server information can be found here: http://www.eatkillsurvive.co.uk/

If this isn’t the right place to post this, sorry. I added a story to make it more relevant, but I truly feel people should avoid servers where this happens, and people should know of how bad god mode can be for a community server as I saw a recent post about it.

–Story Over–

Other than purchasing our own server, do you think there is anything we can do to find a good server? I feel like once admins get enough complaints of people dying / die themselves, they go on rampages. The official servers are full of hacking and other issues, and we like small community servers. Any ideas?

Edit: I mostly have lurked, so if I can’t post this here, let me know and I will move it! Sorry for any inconvenience if that occurs.

I avoid community servers at all costs.

Do you just stay on official and hope for no hackers?

If they used GodMode, then why did they die, and why did they allow all of us to die? If godmode was used, wouldn’t he just run to your front door…blow it off…then kill you all?

Hi Vinny, Vinny was in the server, by the way. And is one of the admin’s friends.

Only Admins are able to use godmode, some of their team, as mentioned in the story, were not admins, and apparently did die, as they didn’t have godmode on.

Edit: He also did run right in and throw down c4, and just sit there when we all shot him. Did you see the fight?

But the two admins that were with us, they also died.
Doesn’t the whole idea of your “Godmode” story fall apart, especially since you guys still have your base?

i saw the fight, i was next to the building with a bow

We “still have our base” because they didn’t destroy anything inside. They broke all the walls with c4. We know at least 2-3 people were using godmode. I made this post after the admin told me to. He told me to go around and tell my story, so I am.

I was in the fight, and they didnt use godmode, if they did (as vinny said) they would just walk in, kill you all, remove your sleeping bags and take over your base, but no they were injured and ran for teir lives as you had too much defence, they’re not dumb and clearly used no godmode as your story was made up. I waws in the mumble chat when you specifically said that if he said he used godmode you would do this and if he said no (which he did) you would say its a lie and post stuff to bring the server down…

Not exactly working now is it? the server is fine and your spreading crap.

Peace,
-|attaX| Yungez

-_- wow

well he didn’t say to go around and tell the lie. he did not use god mode. and they sure has hell did not break your walls with c4. and now your saying 2-3 people had godmode? but there’s only 2 admins, and you even said that they can’t give godmode to others.

your story is falling apart, and now your in the server calling admin abuse and telling others too leave.

how old are you that you have to lie about a game and try to push others from it.

Again, just because he didn’t destroy our interior doesn’t mean he didn’t use godmode and kill us. People can read this and decide for themselves. For now, I would like to know the bottom part of the post:

Other than purchasing our own server, do you think there is anything we can do to find a good server? I feel like once admins get enough complaints of people dying / die themselves, they go on rampages. The official servers are full of hacking and other issues, and we like small community servers. Any ideas?

IF this is true, which I will consider a positive, no, they wouldn’t. They were probably using godmode just to make sure. Afterall, they were figthing hackers, weren’t they? It cannot be justified by a single behavior that seems “the one”. There is no such thing.

Nothing will be proved on this forums. Maybe it’s time to start playing with FRAPS or whatever running all the time. But that also wouldn’t mean much since there is no policy against such things atm.

had the same problem on a pve server. a naked guy started throwing grenades into our windows, i went out and my buddy stayed inside. I shot that guy into his leg, gave him a bandage, and voice talked with him to stop such shit and move away. He just talked like a retard: “ouch, now i’m hurt” “ur mean, this is pve server…”
1 minute later 7 guys (the whole server population was 12 men) destroyed only 1 metal door and went into our house, killed us, destroyed sleep bags and took away our whole stuff… 5 of them were admins…
and the reason was that we started the pvp… u see admin abuse is normal atm. if u wanna find a real good server, there should be a server rating system ingame, so ppl who rent a server to play in godmode wont get any other players, and starting thinking about making a nice and fair server to attract players. I mean otherwise they dont need to rent a server.