Multiplay ::[Uk/Eu] MushCraft - ★ PVP ★ No Durability ★ 1/2 Craft ★ Active Admins ★ Airdrops ★

To connect access the command console using F1, then copy and paste this net.connect 88.150.159.160:28215
Our Server Features Oxmin

50 Slots
50% Crafting Time
No Durability
Sleepers
Wipe 1.3.14
Noob Friendly
Cheat Punch
What Plugins Do We Run:
Auto Starter Kits.-may need a little help for you first time being here?
Chat History- So no more asking to repeat chat.
Remover: remove your own stuff never be afraid again to misplace objects.
Admins:

We are 5 admins and we currently accept new admins.
No abuse feel free to play without an admin annoying you.
If you have any problems or questions you can always ask us.
We don’t give you/anyone items -However unless we have seen a hacker attack you or there is a server wipe by update.
No privileges for our friends if you bash them you don’t have to fear admin revenge. (we rather laugh)
No annoying kids as admins we are both above 16-17 year old admins.
We speak only English and one who can speak English would be highly grateful.
Airdrops: Will be activated every 30 minutes.

Should I start there:

It’s a hell of a good time when you have the right gear and the right alliances but can you survive the Mushland??

We are all active admins and will be happy to help anyone with questions just type them below or add Mushy Bear Mush on steam.

(User was banned for this post ("make one thread for your server, not three. I left your first thread unlocked, use that when you get unbanned." - postal))

Very good server admins are always active and very helpfull, airdrops are good there is no item durability that is where i am very happy about! there is no abuse no hackers. This server is now my favourite server.