Multiplay::[US WEST | NEW! 1/19 | NO ABUSE | PVP | OXIDE | FC]

I’ve been bouncing around Community servers for a while now trying to find an environment where Admins don’t abuse their powers. After several failed attempts, I decided to just rent my own :slight_smile:

NAME: Multiplay::[SOCAL | NEW! 1/30 | NO ABUSE | PVP | OXIDE | FC]
IP:PORT: 66.155.58.80:28815
ABOUT: West Coast PVP with no abusive administration.
DONATIONS: No.
PVP: Yes.
BEGINNER-FRIENDLY: Yes.
SEEKING-ADMINS: No.
HAS-VOICE-SERVER: No.
CRAFTING-TIME-PERCENT: 0.5.
SLOTS: 100.
ADMIN-POWER-USAGE: For good.
ADMIN-USERNAMES: Krundle.
SLEEPERS: Yes.
AIRDROP-MIN-PLAYERS: 0.
MINI-GAMES: No.
SITE: N/A.
FORUM: N/A.
SERVER-LAUNCHED: 2014/01/19.

We need to maintain multiple simultaneous connections to help build a player-base.

If you guys are looking for a new environment where admins are available, don’t abuse their powers, and won’t wipe you off the server because you killed their friend. You’ve found the right place :smiley:
I’ve been advertising my server on Facebook, Reddit, Facepunch and will be posting on the Steam community forums after this. Help me help you and together we can Rust in peace.

Thanks and please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions,

-Krundle

SoCal ping on this server is great (I get <50 constantly living in OC) and the admin isn’t abusive. There isn’t a huge raiding or PvP scene busting out yet but that’s because the right crews and people haven’t joined up. Let’s change that!

I know the admin and he’s all about free for all PvP. If you can find a way to defeat an opponent, it is legal. The only thing I know this guy won’t tolerate is hacking and that’s fine by me. The community is very tolerant and chat is pretty R rated, people just say whatever they want so be mindful of that.

Help get the community popping here and we’ll have a nice PvP community to come back to again and again with good ping and no abuse! :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, the server is also 420, brony, furry, hipster, LGBT, troll, christian, wiccan, black, mexican, arab, american, asian, br, canadian, european, eunuch, small people, adult baby, mudkipz, goth, emo, drunkard, muslim, hippy, living doll, baptist, satanist, sadist, masochist, larp, roleplay, and everything friendly and they seem to like everyone and anything except one thing: hackers/cheaters. :slight_smile: So have fun and play Rust!

more people!!!