Multiplayer Crashes

This seems to be only my problem. My server is not at fault, as other players can join it just fine.

I, however, cannot join a single multiplayer server in existence. Upon finishing “Sending Client Info…” this message is displayed:

*"The instruction at “0x13b9615d” referenced memory at “0x0fe7b018”. The memory could not be “read”.

I know the first thing you’re all going to suggest is “Reinstall Gmod” I’d like to avoid doing this, as if it doesn’t fix I will have wasted all that time. It’s my last resort, so for now I’d like to see if there is any other way to solve this.

Here is a minidump file from the last time I crashed, it may provide insight as to how to fix this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yjzqwyg1myw

Try playing without any addons.

I have the same problem but It just lags like crazy and crashes, but I could play single player

I tried playing without addons, server downloads disabled, and the same message displayed. The same crash happened.

Users seem to be getting this problem on my server, any idea’s on whats causing it?

Wasted time? It takes two minutes. Rename your garrysmod folder, and start the game, and done.

I started with a fresh copy. This still did not fix the issue.

Also, maybe this isn’t relevant, but the issue didn’t occur until we purchased a new router. Specifically, a Cisco Linksys E1000