Multiplayer Doesn't Work

Hello, so recently I’ve been having a problem. Whenever I go into my multiplayer tab, nothing shows up. I’ve checked my filters, restarted steam, restarted my computer and verified my game cache. None of which worked. It was working fine a few days ago, but now it decides to just stop. I would love to play multiplayer again if you guys have any idea what is wrong.
Thanks!

Small update, this is the console whenever I start gmod.

Initializing Awesomium…
No Kinect SDK
Lua JIT is DISABLED!
Unknown command “cl_thirdperson”
Unknown command “hud_showemptyweaponslots”
Unknown command “sv_backspeed”
Not playing a local game.

Not sure if that is at all significant but, I’m out of options!

Do you have a VPN or something on? If so disable it.

No I don’t. It’s just recently been doing this. One day it works, the next it’s not.

Same with me happened and still won’t work, I thought I was going insane until more and more people can’t play multiplayer. If anyone knows the answer to help this it would be a big help.

i had this problem a while back, its because steam thinks that its overflowing your internet by loading all the servers so it limits how many can show up, this is really noticeable if you refresh a lot.

My friend actually has that exact problem. What’s the fix?

Same, NO servers show up, if I try to refresh or anything, Gmod instantly freezes. (freezes by itself after 10 secs aprox.)

Same here every time i hit multiplayer in my [Broken Again Mod] oops, i mean Garry’s Mod, it freezes and i have too CTRL,ALT,DEL to exit the game, we all have one thing in common it started at the same time after that steam update so something to do with that steam update has F*^& it up i guess i have try’d everything to fix it that i can think of but no good i am sorry to say.

Yeah, I have to ctrl+alt+del to get out of the stupid frozen menu, makes me mad that this game has so many problems during updates.