MW2 Weapons?

I know this is a big request, and probably won’t be done, but since there are model ports from MW2 along with the Killstreak mod I think it would be awesome to have MW2 sweps, it would be fun and a really cool addition to GMOD. Love to have variations such as different camos and attachments for each weapon, it would be pure amazingness :smiley:

And super fast iron sights would be awesome too XD

True, but I don’t know who would make the mod, I cant help much because I suck at lua coding and scripting

i am working on a fretta gamemode(s) that are going to recreate a couple of the game modes like search and destroy , hardcore Team Deathmatch , and free for all. I’m working on setting up a way for customizing your class with perks and weapons. It won’t be done for a while though.

that sounds awesome! cant wait for it to be released

well its pretty easy to make these. All you need is basic lua knowlage and a awsome swep base with some modifications. I can do that but i need good models and a weapons list of mw2

If you go into releases under weapons there is already a predator uav and harrier and soon enough a ac-130 is about to be released. Just keep your eyes open they’ll come. I also have found something similar to thermal called FLIR search it in gmod.org im sure youll find it.

A list of weapons are;
M4A1
FAMAS
SCAR-H
TAR-21
FAL
M16-A4
ACR
FN2000
AK-47
MP5K
VECTOR
UMP45
P90
MINI-UZI
INTERVENTION
BARRETT .50 cal
WA-2000
M21 Ebr

Not all of them but a pretty comprehensive list

And:

M9
USP
Deagle
Javelin
Stinger
AT4-HS
Thumper
RPG-7
M93 Raffica
G18
PP2000
That other Machine Pistol
Spas-12
AA-12
Striker
M1014
Ranger
Model 1887s
Riot Sheild

If someone were going to make these, they’d have to use the MW2 animations (which I don’t believe can be extracted and converted) , or some look-a-like. Not having them wouldn’t do the pack justice.

Also
RPD
M240
MG4
AUG Hbar
L86 LSW

right, but obviuosly it would be a VERY tedious task making every single weapon in the game

We’ve already been able to extract models from the game.

Ahem.

I think he’s looking for the real deal instead of the skins.

Those aren’t very well made and the pack only includes I believe 7-8 weapons, compared to the over 25 weapons in MW2

Well i withdraw wanting to make a cod 6 pack. To many weapons and a lack of models sience i dont know how to model weapons

Right now its the closest you’re going to get to.

I guess you’re right, I don’t believe anyone’s up to the task right now.

File Not Found

Eh.