My access was revoked due to inactivity

When I took the key I was having my worse days. There were problems in my life and there were university exam. Due to this I didn’t do much thing in s&box and I didn’t know my acces could rewoked due to inactivity. I know this is my mistake but I want you to give me a second change. I’m a mapper in gmod and I’m eager to do maps in sbox too. Pls I won’t let you down.

Here is my gmod portfolio: Steam Community :: Higamato :: Artwork

3 Likes

You have a couple of addons, that’s enough to instantly get access back if you go to the queue.

Also, this whole access revocation happened a long time ago, did you realize only just now?

2 Likes

I can’t go to queue because my access revoked and no I realized it before but I was busy then. I didn’t want to ask because I wouldn’t be active in sbox.

2 Likes

I see, it kinda makes sense that you can’t join back the queue, devs who got in before the purge had some workshop points, so if they got kicked because of inactivity they would indubitably join back instantly thanks to the stagnation of the queue.

The queue obviously doesn’t account for cases such as these, it can’t know that the reason someone stopped being productive was that they don’t care about the game or because they were in a coma for a month; unless a developer takes pity on you or you approach them directly, I don’t see them giving access back, they’re usually not kind to those who got their access revoked.

2 Likes

I lost acces too, even I did some arts in first days without skills etc, вut after learning all this, porting models, materials, creating effects and map, I burned out. And decided to take a little rest, and after about 2-3 weeks, I got a message that revoked access >~<
Here is last art. Steam Community :: :: 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃

2 Likes

probably too late now but a facepunch employee gave back access to some people who proved that they actually did something in the game a while ago.

4 Likes

I don’t even know how or where to do it. It’s hard to believe they even care about this :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes