my addons dont show up

Hi well to me im doing everything right im putting the addons in the right place(computer/hard disk/program(86x)/steam/steamapps/my user name/garrysmod/garrysmod/addons/)i have windows 7 by the way it used to work untill i deleted the addons in there for some reason i go on garrysmod.org and they all have info. in them ive only got some of the svns to work which are wire engine mod phx 3 and half of a petrol one can you help me with it please can you also explane it in a simple way im no good with complicated computer stuff thanks

Can I get a translation from idiotic to English, please?

nope sorry its already english

[editline]03:08PM[/editline]

just answer my question dont bother just because i dont speak posh dont be annoying

Still typing in idiotic. Not going to move my finger to help a moron who refuses to type like a mature person.

thats because im not mature im 10

[editline]04:28PM[/editline]

never mind its somehow working again thanks for your help rimlanin :slight_smile:

Then get the FUCK off the internet you little brat! Kids like you are the cancer of all forums. The internet is intended for 13+, wait, don’t tell mommy that, she might spank you.

Seriously, 10 year old brat or not, have you no common sense?

i was asking for help on how to get my game working it isnt my fault that it decided to work again alot of people have had this probplem its not like im wasteing time because it a common problem and c’mon i thought geeks are surpose to help you not be all stressy and make fun of people for not being puntual and as posh as you i bet your 30 odd years old stil a virgin and live with your mum

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling/being abusive" - SteveUK))

Ive yet to meet one 30 year old who lives with his mother and is a virgin. I don’t know if you have the ambition to be one, but I do not know of anyone who is that.

Second, only you have the problem. Why? Because your lazy brat ass decided to slack off and not read fully the INSTRUCTIONS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE FORUMS!

Third, your calling us geeks? What do you imagine 100 people with specs sitting on some holographic shit computers waiting for someone to post so they can post the fix? If so, you are VERY STUPID.

And you are wasting our fucking time with your laziness. GO USE GOOGLE AND READ TUTORIALS YOU LAZY KID! Also stop skipping the bloody English class!

ive read them and they didnt help me ,and i cant have that ambition because im not a virgin

[editline]05:19PM[/editline]

oh well ive fix the problem so i dont need your help THANKS

You don’t lose your virginity when you masturbate…

Oh and by the way, you are welcome. :slight_smile:

What the hell is your problem rimlanin? You just go round threads looking for some guy to pick on? He’s 10 and you got him banned. You probaly think of yourself as the best for that, but everyone hates you.

My problem is dumb people like you. Yes, I go around threads and pick on idiots who are too lazy to understand shit. He is 10 and I am glad I got him banned. He should not even have his ass here. Yes I am the best and yes everyone hates me, thats why I keep on rolling.

These forums are for people 13+, he had every reason to get banned.

Exactly.

great thread

Besides the point.

You go round threads and pick on idiots who are to lazy to understand shit. You do realize that’s what threads are for? Help and support.

No, they are not for retards.