My admin won't ban this guy...

3rd video is best evidence, shooting through wall

Honestly the first and second ones aren’t really evidence. More less he could just be a good player by the looks of these. The third is skeptical because there are windows and the red that indicates direction is known to bug. I suggest leaving the server?

What can we do about it?

Nothing. I think he just wanted to show his anger toward this guy in the forum.

We on the forums can’t control what admins do.

first vid, I have to admit, its really easy to get headshots when people are in windows, especially at that distance, even though it did seem a bit fast to your perception, from his angle he turned and you were right in his crosshairs to start with…
2nd vid, if he were on the road coming acrossed the field then that shot would have been very easy to make with a bolt action…
Could have been through a window in third vid…
The 4th vid was pretty bad evidence, as you could have desync’d or lagged or anything on his end and been standing still…

but that’s only if you look at each video individually. Chances are more likely that he is a hacker than a pro, but if he were a pro… they were all pretty easy standard shots. If he knew your base and was outside the window on a rock, he would have been scoped and as soon as you were visible on the stairs, it would have been your head that was visible. Taken out of context we can’t really say if he’s a hacker or not.

[editline]1st March 2014[/editline]

to reiterate, the number of “pro’s” versus “hackers” is minuscule, so chances are he is a hacker. But if you link his steam profile, that tends to show the answer a lot faster. Somebody that good will have relatively low name changes (irrelevent in and of itself, but when couples with the following, relevent), a LOT of hours on games, specifically the game they are accelerating at and other FPS, and typically a good age on their account, with multiple titles purchased, free of VAC bans.

Find another server then

You need better evidence than this, a good player can land those shots . How do we know that before you were recording in other battles he didn’t miss a lot ?

These videos are not evidence at all… On the first one you can see he’s already covering that window, he has you in his aim before you even take aim at them… The second one, we can’t see a marker or direction, not sure where he was… The third one, if you slow it down while you are coming up the stairs seems like he’s outside across the spikes, in a cliff, covering that side of the house… The fourth one is a little sketchy, cause you actually seem to look at all directions and there’s no one in sight, yet you get killed…

Definitely, no hard evidence here… I play with 5-7 of my friends, and we get accused of hacking all the time, because we get lucky headshots, or just because we are covering every angle possible… Last time, I got two headshots with Bolt Action Rifle w/ Holo Sight on a guy who came back with a Hunting Bow and was trying to shoot me from the top of a rock and he went bonkers about hacking, and started insulting not only us but brought out the whole race card, etc…

Do you think I’m going to hack with over 200hrs played and over 100 games on my steam account over 8 yrs with no single VAC BAN? Then they start saying how VAC doesn’t work, etc… People can’t handle losing or dying… It’s a survival game, you will kill or get killed, eventually!

Why are you complaining to us? You know what to do, you just don’t want to do it. Look at it this way. If the admin really is allowing cheaters to run free, you’ll eventually have to start from scratch anyway. Might as well do it now.

at least he use a M4 or Bolt Action, hacker on my server use shotgun to head shot from 50m