My DarkRP server is really messed up.

So, I turned on my server and joined it. Suddenly, all of my addons say that there are errors in the console. So i’m like “wtf” and I join ingame. I look around, I don’t spawn in the spawn point and my playermodel is completely grey and broken, the map is fine though. My footsteps sound 1000000x faster and I don’t have my physgun or anything. I’m kind of like a spectator, I can’t open doors or anything. My fellow staff join and they have the same problem. Please help and if you need additional info, please ask me.
PS: I have recently also had a problem where my groups were deleted and I had no access. If anybody else has this, please let me know.

Screenshots?

Reinstall your server.

yeah, hold up.

[editline]3rd July 2014[/editline]

[video=youtube_share;EdZk_zGg57M]http://youtu.be/EdZk_zGg57M[/video]

sorry it’s a video.

Try deleting the entire gamemode plus modifications you have made (modifications first) and see if it’s your modifications fucking up darkrp

This is the new server I made yesterday because the other server’s groups were messed up. Anyway, I don’t know what happened because yesterday I tested it and it was perfect.

Doesn’t it bother you that there is a yellow thing in the left top of your screen?

Post your errors.

With this, are you programming it yourself or putting together some workshop addons?

I have workshop addons loaded onto it.

[UltraMadBoomer|2|STEAM_0:1:52772287] Lua Error:
Couldn’t include file ‘includes\modules\player_manager.lua’ (File not found) (@l
ua/includes/init.lua (line 21))

[ERROR] lua/includes/init.lua:21: Module not found!

1. require - [C]:-1
  2. unknown - lua/includes/init.lua:21

[ERROR] lua/derma/derma_example.lua:42: attempt to call field ‘RegisterTable’ (a
nil value)

1. unknown - lua/derma/derma_example.lua:42
  2. include - [C]:-1
    3. unknown - lua/derma/init.lua:61

[ERROR] lua/includes/modules/notification.lua:258: attempt to call field ‘Regist
er’ (a nil value)

1. unknown - lua/includes/modules/notification.lua:258
  2. require - [C]:-1
    3. unknown - Startup:1

[ERROR] Startup:1: Module not found!

1. require - [C]:-1
  2. unknown - Startup:1

[ERROR] gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/cl_hints.lua:18: attempt to index global ‘GAM
EMODE’ (a nil value)

1. ThrowHint - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/cl_hints.lua:18
  2. unknown - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/cl_hints.lua:32

btw I have removed darkrp just to narrow down the problem. The problem still exists without DarkRP in the “gamemodes” folder.

Well apparently its not loading the game mode, you probable are doing something wrong with the load up settings.

This is a problem with it not loading the lua modules. It would be best to just re-install the server

Ok, I just did, thanks for your time.