My first REAL screenshots.

Hello everybody! I’m new and just registered but wanted to know what you think of my first few screenies.

Also I would like to ask where I can find the welcome thread so I can introduce myself, Thanks!

AA on first is terrible, first and second appear to be of, nothing but an airboat? and the posing on the 3rd is bad.

Graphics.

I don’t really understand the first one does…but the second one, good. You use simple DOF didn’t you?

but you have to pose things better. Take your time, it’s not a race who is better and shit.

Damn Pivotmaster where you been?

2007 and 7 posts.

its SovietCCCP this is my alternate account.

:smiley:

I forgot the email my account was using, embarrasing >_<

Check yo PM.

All you gotta do is PM Garry and he’ll have it for you.

[sp]If hes nice.[/sp]

But he got my old accounts one back.

EDIT:

There is no such a thing as a “Welcome thread” here in FP, but let me be the first to say: Hi, welcome to Facepunch.

The first 2 were comparing with AA on and off.

Why would you compare them?

Because I wanted to see how much AA helped, just experimenting.

Never rush your screenshots. When you are new to this, take your time. Practice and look at the other screenshots here for ideas and inspiration. As pivotmaster says. This is not a race.
The two first pictures are nothing to comment upon. And avoid using construct in the future.

For the third one. Well you need to practice body posing first. Get that down and you can start focusing on face and finger pose. Don’t try to learn everything at once.

I would like to thank you guys for your comments they helped. Surprisingly…anyway I’m done for the night I’ll work on it tomorrow.

I smell rape in the last picture.

i smell a 10’er

Has to be the first.

Welcome

Mkay, a boat twice and a shitty ragdoll pose… keep trying, and don’t post something until you improve.