my friend is hacking :/

well my friend is hacking hard he has already 2 acc banned purchased new one taday and hacking again…can’t actually stop him he doesn’t hack on his main steam acc has like 350h+ gameplay of rust. i don’t really understand why he wastes money and ruining other people’s game.

Okay. What would you like us to do about this?

What do you want to do about it? Stop being friends with him if you don’t like it.

Sorry to hear that. Can you provide his Steam ID?

this last one he was banned on don’t know new yet cuz he only wrote to me in game

There will be a moment where he kludges and cheats on his main account. When that happens, prepare to laugh.

Sounds like a shitty friend.

Thanks. Keep us updated.

Then you are guilty by association.

Punch him in the baby maker and tell his parents to cut off his allowance as he is pissing it away.

Please never do this again. There’s no reason to be a dick.

hes already old enough he lives alone has his own job.

You can still perform the first half of my advice.

Ha! That is a first. Bad joke for sure, but a dick??

Tell him to save his money, sounds like he has a pretty crap job if this is how he gets his kicks.

Hackers are dicks and should have be surrounded by no other people than other dicks. Get his steam ID’s, throw a grenade into his window and get out of there.

[editline]27th February 2014[/editline]

It wasn’t a joke. Too bad that everyone but you can see that you’re a dick. But then again, most dicks are that way.

I don’t see a problem with this. If he wants to persistently hack, get banned, and buy a new game then he’s effectively paying the developer’s to develop new ways to prevent hacking.

Haha, don’t get me me wrong, I know I can be a dick and I would be the first to say it is one of my faults, but the kid is not guilty nor should he feel bad for his friend for doing this.

Second…

I apologize to the OP and those offended by my dickishness…

For those who don’t know, the link I put up was of Dick Johnson…just another bad joke saying it’s not always bad being a Dick…even though he said reason…

Snitches get stitches.

Hackers get… hacked off?
-shrug-