My future projects for the s&box

Hi everyone, I want to show you my projects, some of which will be ported to s&box All these projects are at a very early stage, I hope you will appreciate and share your ideas :3

Grand Theft Auto 5 Aircraft Carrier

Fallout New Vegas

Metro Exodus

Silent Hill 1-2

Scp Unity

Stalker Shadow Of Chernobyl

Street War

Other

20 Likes

Incredible :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Cool :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

Really awesome work here! I love the attention to detail you have with your interiors, you’ve got a really good atmosphere with the Silent Hill map!

How are you finding the source 2 editor so far?

2 Likes

Thanks, I use hl:alyx as game with source 2 engine, so it’ll be easy to move this all stuff to s&box when it comes out

1 Like

Hey man! I’ll be working on a SCP gamemode (going into the direction of SCP:SL but with new twists) when s&box releases and looking at your work for “SCP Unity” im interested if in the future we might wanna map something together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wondering, what inspired you to import the Grand Theft Auto: V aircraft carrier? :thinking:

1 Like

How easy was it to port it over? Also, did you port these from their respective games or from somewhere else? Either way, looks sick. Can’t wait to see how these progress!

1 Like

I was inspired by this map Steam Workshop::GTA V Galaxy Super Yacht [MAP] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not very difficult , there were problems with textures, because of the 3ds max

2 Likes

Sick, I can’t wait to see how cool it looks. Best of luck.

1 Like

Не хочу обидеть, но твои карты выглядят очень плохо, как будто это просто портированные куски с source 1 ±2010 года

Google translate
I hate to offend, but your maps look really bad, as if they were just ported chunks from source 1 + -2010

1 Like

Did you somehow miss this?

Then give actual criticism

2 Likes

Nice! Looking good.

1 Like

The maps are still inside of Hammer 2, they have not been seen inside of S&Box which I am sure a more pleasant view will be displayable. Although I am sure he appreciates your comment, you should probably offer more and specific constructive criticism instead of just stating it is “bad” and is reminiscent of an old engine. Also, I would like to remind you that these are still work-in-progress.

1 Like

apparently you didn’t read the description

1 Like

Учитывая что тут десятки скринов по разным картам у меня уйдет много времени чтобы пояснить где именно и что плохо, ведь плохо там все. Вообще стоит начать с того что половина впечатления от карты составляет свет. К огромному сожалению 99.9 карт в gmod с отвратным светом, и тут я вижу ничуть не лучше (я знаю что это редактор и тут совсем другое отображение, но я вижу энтити, скорее даже их отсуствие во многих местах). Надеюсь что новый движок исправит это недоразумение даже для самых молодых картографов. Для примера рассмотрим раздел “прочее” на 1-ом скрине просто отвратные модели мне даже сложно сказать откуда он их достал, но выглядят они на 2007 год, дальше продолжать не вижу смысла. 2-ой скриншот, отвратное соотношение размера текстур, дальше продолжать не вижу смысла. 3-ий скриншот предполагаю что это карта на прохождение или что-то в этом роде, но точно не многопользовательская, но для gmod пойдет, но никак не для source 2, честно точно не вижу, но уверен на 100% это по сторонам это плоская текстура а не проп создающий объем, и лично я сделал бы эти доски ниже ±32 - 48 едениц.
Вообщем не вижу смысла что-то писать дальше т.к. это просто портированные карты из source и имеют очень отсталый вид как хл2. И также на всех картах используются очень плоохие текстуры, и если вы хотите их использовать то используйте для скайбокса, но никак не для основной карты. Если вам нужны более менее хорошие текстуры портируйте их из unreal или если ленитесь то берите хотя бы из более-менее свежих игр, таких как cs:go, Insurgence и т.п…

Google translate
Considering that there are dozens of screenshots for different maps, it will take me a long time to explain exactly where and what is bad, because everything is bad there. In general, it is worth starting with the fact that half of the impression of the card is light. Unfortunately, 99.9 maps in gmod with disgusting light, and here I see no better (I know that this is an editor and here is a completely different display, but I see entities, rather even their absence in many places). I hope that the new engine will correct this misunderstanding even for the youngest cartographers. For example, consider the section “other” on the 1st screen, just disgusting models, it’s even hard for me to say where he got them from, but they look like 2007, I don’t see any point in continuing. 2nd screenshot, disgusting texture size ratio, I see no point in continuing further. 3rd screenshot I assume that this is a walkthrough map or something like that, but definitely not multiplayer for gmod will go, but not for source 2, honestly I don’t see for sure, but I’m 100% sure it’s a flat texture on the sides and not a prop creating volume, and personally I would make these boards below + -32 - 48 units.
In general, I see no reason to write something further. these are just ported maps from source and have a very backward look like hl2. And also all the maps use very dorky textures, and if you want to use them then use them for the skybox, but not for the main map. If you need more or less good textures, port them from unreal or if you are lazy then take at least from more or less fresh games, such as cs: go, Insurgence, etc.

1 Like

lmao didn’t read

2 Likes

:clown_face:

3 Likes