I have been coding a simple round-based TDM gamemode. So far, I have fixed all Lua errors which show up (with some help, I am a beginner).
When I start a singleplayer game, I start to lag. The lag becomes worse. Then, I crash.
I checked Task Manager while ingame, and found CPU-usage steadily rising until it reaches its maximum (then I crash).
I added -condebug to the launch options, but did not find any errors in the console.log file after I crashed.
I do not necessarily need a fix, I would just like to know what is causing this lag.
Here’s the init.lua: http://pastebin.com/P2Ypfjec (The paste will expire in two weeks)