My GeForce 8800 Ultra is fucked.

Hi, I got 2 GeForce 8800 Ultra graphics cards in my computer. I don’t know if they work together or anything. But i can run Crysis on full graphics and highest res. Or atleast i could for the first days. This is about 3-4 months ago. Suddently my computer would spaz out and say that my screen-drivers weren’t working and that they were restartet. I thought this was a one-time spaz but it happened in about 2 days again. After alot of struggling i downloaded new drivers. Nothing happened. It just got worse. Now my computer would go all blue-screen and restart. I don’t know what to do. Because this is beginning to happen in other games too! It even happened in Zeno Clash. I can run the games with very good FPS and then it will suddently spaz out. My specs:
GeForce 8800 Ultra
RAM: 4 GB
Processor: Intel Core 2CPU X8600 @ 2.93GHz 2.13GHz (copied what my comp said. The processor should be some black box thing or something like that)

Also, when i play GTAIV it says i only have 1000 mb memory?

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

Get the fuck out of this forum area and post it in the right place.

Oh fuck. Sorry. It was supposed to be in another forum. And calm down. Could any admin be kind and remove this Thread? Or just move it.

[editline]06:38PM[/editline]

Just remove it. I’m posting in the right forum now.