My gmod wont download from server..

Hello

• Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T6570 @ 2.10GHz 2.10 GHz
  • RAM: 4.00 GB (2,96 Can be used)
  • Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce 96000M GT cuda - 512mb
  • Operating: System Windows

Of addons i got

Adv. Duplicator, Cannons, Jumperv3, Stargate_gdo, Weapon_stripper, Wire, Wire model pack 1, Wire Extras, Wraith_dart

With SVN

Okay here is what happends… When i gmod and i join a server it goes normally just untill i need to download the stuff from the server… Then my game tries to download it but nothing happends…

Here is a video of what happends: http://tinypic.com/r/333dgky/7
Its stuck there, i talked to one of the admins on the server and he gave me all the stuff i needed, but still u need to download Lua Cache and it wont even download that…

And here is a pic of the Console after:

I have tried to Reinstall gmod and wrote a command cl_allowdownload 0 (Or something like that) and been into the Multiplayer and looked

cl_allowdownload should be 1.
Did you reinstall gmod and cleaned the addons folder aswell?

Allowdownload doesnt work… and yes i have tried to reinstall gmod and remove addon folder… :frowning:

that console errors are for Falco’s Prop Protection, not from the DL…
I cant explain why those wont DL other then 1) You have Slow internet, or 2) the server has fail internet

Well, before i have always been avaible to play on the server but one day i could not join…
Im on at a friends internet now and i still cant get on the server

I have the same problem. I thought it was coming from Evolve, but I tried a full reinstall along with a clean maps, models, materials, addons, and everything else entirely vanilla, and it would not download. This problem has never existed for the three years I’ve owned GMod, and has been an erratic problems since the supposed Angle/Vector update. This is very problematic, since the download process only seems to work with Sandbox servers thus far, and no servers with custom gamemodes can have the custom files you need downloaded from them.

This seems to be a centralized problem, as a very small number of people actually suffer from it. My internet isn’t something to worry about, since my download rates and internet speeds are still the same as they were before. This is a very big problem for a small group of people thus far, it seems.

Agree