My Lua Addon won't run on a server

I wrote a Lua addon for a server I go on. Its purpose is to disable fighting when people vote to end war, but enable is when people vote to start a war. I wanted to add a gui so it is more user friendly, but I can’t get it to work at all now. I was able to run the client script in single player mode and the server script on the server, but when I made it an addon, moved it to the addon folder and restarted and server, it doesn’t run. Its like the server won’t acknowledge that the addon is there. The server file isn’t run when the server turns on because I don’t get the commands and if the server script doesn’t run, then it obviously didn’t start the client script. I spent like 3 hours checking everything I did and I can’t figure out the problem, and I could find anything in any of my searches. Here is a link to it: goo.gl/T5Djt
If anyone can find any problems with it please let me know. I’m going crazy over this, I can’t get it to work at all.

[editline]11th June 2012[/editline]

Hmm, I just got the server to run it, but then there was a lua error saying the server is misconfigured and evolve, which the server uses to manage everything was disabled. Why does it hate me?