my maps all messed up can i get help?

on my deathrun server you can go throw all the boxes and i dont know how to fix it can some tell me how

(User was banned for this post ("wrong section" - postal))

wat? i don now wat u r talk bout…

You should probably include some more info if you are searching for help :v:

ok so if i play on my server all of the props i can go through them and i dont know how to fix that

Install CS:S content

how do i do that?

If the server doesn’t have the game of the content the map uses mounted, it won’t register hitboxes of the props. However, since you personally have the models, you can see them, as can everyone else. Since it’s probably a Counter-Strike Source map, or one that uses Counter Strike Source content, you need to make sure that the server has the content mounted/installed. After you do that, you should be able to still see the props, but their hitboxes will register as well, so you can interact with them.

If you don’t know how to mount content, there are plenty of online tutorials on how to do it.

[editline]22nd December 2012[/editline]

If you’re hosting through a rented server provider, they’ll have an option somewhere on the control panel, if it’s a dedicated server you host from home, then chances are it sucks because you probably don’t have a decent computer or internet speed in the first place, but if you insist on trying, you can look up tutorials on how to mount content to a dedicated server.

It pretty much just requires you to package the game files and upload them.

[editline]22nd December 2012[/editline]

Honestly, judging from your grammar and what you know, I wouldn’t recommend hosting a server, at least not a dedicated one.

If it is through a server provider, they’ll have a way for you to do it on the page.

well i updated it and nothing happen