My new GMOD WEBCOMIC -- The Warrior of Ruin!

Sup dudes!! I’m making this cool new GMOD WEBCOMIC with a few of my friends, and I think it’s coming along nicely! I figure since it’s a GMOD COMIC I can introduce it here on these very forums and get some opinions and stuff!

Here are my first five pages, and the only pages currently uploaded to my GMOD WEBCOMIC’s website (a blog right now), but I’m hoping to have at least 8 more done by the end of next week.

I hope you enjoy it! If you like it enough, please follow it on my blog!

I love it!

I think you need to work on the lighting though. This story has potential though… we’ll see

Hahahaha that’s some funny shit! But why am I getting so much attention? I guess I must be doing something right. I think you should come up with your own story too.

Improve your posing.

:byodood:

Yea, you’r posing is pretty bad. You should improve it like gtanoofa said.

My posing

owns

I’m sorry

[editline]24th February 2011[/editline]

Uh, this is my own story. I mean, my friend wrote it for me, so it’s ours, but this is 100% our own. I don’t know who you are but I don’t like that you registered this month and took the name of my webcomic that I just started making earlier in the very same month. And you only have 6 posts! Are you trying to steal all of the credit for this?