I have over 100 hours logged into this game so far and im loving it.
The thing i love most about it is the FPS fights. The rush i get from fighting is 10 times higher than any other FPS because i have something to lose, i wont just respawn and run back into the fight with fresh supplies. That being said i have a list of things that are either taking away from the fun or could add to it by order of importance to me:
- Hackers: I know they are working hard on this but im putting this because it is the number one thing destroying my game experience.
- Character Customization: I agree with Garrys plan to keep nametags close range, but we also need something to tell us apart. This gets really bad during group raids. I turn around to see fighting and dont know who to shoot.
- Guns showing up on naked people: Too many times i have had naked people w/ a rock, run up to me asking for food only to pull out a shotgun and blow me away while in inventory. This one thing would save so many naked people from being KOS.
- Hand signals: I can never tell from a distance if they are pointing a gun at me or a rock. Coming up on people and being able to wave or put your hands up would save alot of misunderstandings. Tactical hand signals would also be fun instead of giving your position away with voice.
- Moon cycles: i live in the middle of nowhere IRL with no streetlights, the moon makes a huge light difference at night, so it seems wierd to have it pitch black at night with the moon out. I think the moon should cycle, so no moon = a pitch black night, and full moon = easy to see at night.
- Reinforce walls: As the game progresses it gets to a point where offense is the only defense. No matter how many resources you have, you can only put up so much defense. I think we should be able to pump more resources into walls making them take more and more c4 to destroy.
- Teams/clans: Allow people to team up and join clans. Allow customizable clan clothing (which can be stolen for spys and infiltrators). This goes back to customization for raiding. Also this will help for the door sharing, so we can build gates/walls around communities and you need the clan clothing to open the gates.
- Centralized mass resources: This one will probably get some hate but i think it would increase competition to have 3-4 spots on the map with large amount of resource output. Maybe a cave with lots of metal or, or a lumbermill for extra wood. I believe these centralized resources would cause alot more fighting between the more powerful groups on the server while still allowing the nakeds/solos to farm the smaller resources.
What do you guys think?