My Rust won't stop loading

So ever since this new update my RUST would load perfectly with no problems. It would be all glitchy and slow and take a couple of secs to pop up and boom there it is RUST, BUT NOW when I try to load it up it IMMEDIATELY pops up and it not glitch and not slow but what is weird is that it wont stop loading it is just loading forever i load it up and it just says loading when i try to launch rust all i see is the logo and the little bucket helmet and loading. It started yesterday after I download the new update for the bug fixes please help me. I tried restarting my PC 3 times shut it down 3 times uninstalled RUST refreshed and restored the files I can’t do anything more please help. And it not my PC’s hardware I have a good computer with a NVIDIA GTX 960.

ME TO BRO FML I JUST WANNA PLAY :((((((

IM FKING DONE WITH THIS CRAP I ONLY LIKE RUST NOTHING ELSE FML

[editline]30th April 2016[/editline]

THiS IS ALL I SEE FOR HOURS WTFFFFF https://gyazo.com/2d51b034d1a4c2850f5e9db22af6877e

calm down, it’s just a game.

Yeah Idk what is happening that happens to me to we need some kind of restart or somthing!

I spent a little bit of time with Mr. Russian and discussed this issue with him. I had something like this about a month ago. Everyone having the problem should expect a hot fix some point tonight to tomorrow morning. While talking to Russian I kind of put it together that it is client files failing to validate then causing a ripple affect to stop the loading completely. After I talked with him and found out what he has tested I came to the conclusion of a facepunch problem. So please remain patient and expect a hot fix at some point.

Thanks scratches for explaining the back story of that :smiley:

At the moment I am having the same problem and it still isn’t fixed and I need my fix of rust because it is my favorite game. @Facepunch please fix this soon and put some respek on it.

Anybody know when this will be fixed it’s eating me alive?

One chill the balls out.
It’s a game not a dick, don’t take it so hard.
Two post your specs. I can’t help if I don’t know what you have.