my server gamemode

GUYS i want to run an army ranking server where you start off with a screen that says choose your cherecter name and last name and the discription and model you want to be then when you enter your a privet and only the admins or super admins or owners can make you rank up and you rank up as a serious army role play server

oh forgot to say please and if you are replying please know i thank you a whole lot you dont have to waste your time reading my thread but yet you do

ok.

I’m assuming you want to know how?

Tiramisu or open aura (or by the time OP reads this because he’s a lurker, clockwork)

So judging by his terrible spelling and grammar, is he trolling?

Not sure if trolling or just stupid.

Just because you can’t fucking write fucking proper english doesn’t mean you’re fucking dumb. Aiming at you, Reyjr43. Not everyone has english as their main language, please get that…

He’s American. He better understand English. and I think this goes in requests, you might get more help there.

Flagdog is slightly bugged, it’s always shown the first poster as american for me - even if the poster isn’t american

im glad this whole post was just so you can judge me on my half ass writing because i didnt think i had to be neat when asking for a game mode

your asking someone someone to code a gamemode and you think you don’t have to be neat? I mean, it’s hard to even understand what you want.

I just woke up today and that might be the stupidest thing I’ve read.You don’t need to be neat when asking for a gamemode…How the F are we going to know what to code if you aren’t explaining properly?

He’s a new user, give him a break.
Also, to the OP, asking people to make a gamemode is a BIG ask, and these things can take literally YEARS. It’s probably best to make it yourself. Gmod’s LUA code isn’t that hard to learn, and if you make it you can make it exactly how you want it to look.

It made me look back at my first post and then I realized…

Although it is nice that you said please, you are offering no benefit for creating this gamemode. If you want people to respect you, you can at least start with your grammar.

Capitalization is something that anybody is able to do. It takes less than half a second to accomplish and makes your posts look much better (Unless You Do This Because That Gets Annoying).

Think about it this way. If you couldn’t understand the code for this gamemode, it must be because it takes a certain level of knowledge. Making a gamemode is obviously not an instant process or you wouldn’t be asking this question.

That being said, it’s no surprise that people are being disrespectful to you. Although it may not have been intentional, just asking a question like you did in your post is a big insult.

Side Note: I don’t care if it was a troll or not. If you were trolling, it doesn’t bother me. If you weren’t, let this be a lesson to you.

There is a Serious RP gamemode that is like this.

This looks like a request, just report it and move on